The Maharashtra Economic Development Council – MEDC is essentially a development catalyst and investment facilitator of the state of Maharashtra. It is a unique autonomous research organization working proactively with the state government, business and industry, educationists, professionals, bankers, economists and other leading stakeholders on vital issues pertaining to the socioeconomic development of Maharashtra. Some of the services we MEDC provide include:
• MEDC organises various flagship events like the MSME conference, Economic Katta, Cooperative Banks summit etc.
• MEDC supports the Government in terms of research work, policy making, project based work and awareness program
• MEDC collaborates with Institutes and universities for research projects, internships opportunities and academic programmes.
• MEDC issues a monthly Economic Digest which contains research papers of contemporary relevance by eminent authors.
• Balanced Regional Development in Maharashtra
• Economic Growth and Human development
• Mentoring to the new entrepreneurs and start-ups.